Aladesc Business Groupware
Provides an inexpensive alternative to a Microsoft Exchange/Outlook setup, enabling you to provide shared facilities to your network.
Aladesc business groupware
Provides group calendars, co-ordinates staff and physical resources and assists with project management. Enables efficient processing of e-mail workload with server based mailboxes, contact lists and messaging. Offers a workflow capability with templates and document routing.
Aladesc Groupware for business users. These products integrate with MailGate and other mail servers.
- Diaries - Comprehensive diaries for users and resources.
- Tasks - Complete Task Management System plus task progress.
- Contacts - Hold detailed information about Contacts and track all Activities with them.
- Planner - Create Planners to manage holidays and projects.
- Meetings - Use Aladesc to arrange your meetings, find slots,send invites and manage Agendas and Minutes.
- Alerts - Use electronic Alerts to keep track of missed telephone calls and to communicate in an instant with other members of the workgroup.
- Email - Everything you'd expect in a fully featured Email system plus filtering, rules processing, re-direct, and some other great features.
- Case Management - Create a 'Case' and add information to it then give access to the users you want to share the information with, it's simple.
- Quick Launch - Create different 'Desktops' and add applications to them. Deploy server-based applications on all PC's running Aladesc with just a few mouse clicks.
- Web Browser - Aladesc integrates with whatever browser is installed on your PC.
- Reports & Enquiries - Perform powerful searches and create reports easily.
- Full Spell Checking - Includes an 'as you type' spell checker throughout the application.
- Supervisor Functions - Provides you with control where you need it, but needn't become a major overhead.
There is an Aladesc Groupware Plus product the additional features for this are listed below.
- CRM Information - Allows additional information to be stored for each contact. The type of information that's needed when managing your relationships and therefore your business.
- Follow-ups - Keep track of client commitments by creating a 'Follow-up' and putting it into a users workqueue. Follow-ups can be created from a variety of information such as Activities, Tasks and Emails.
- Document Management - Create templates and manage letters and emails across the workgroup.
- Attachments & Images - Add pictures, scanned documents and other files to Aladesc and link them to information in the database.
- Advanced Searching - An extremely powerful search engine that will accept complex criteria and deliver the results in double quick time.
us for more details.